If you like eggnog and coffee, this Eggnog Coffee Frappe is for you.
For our Sunday Supper theme this week, we are all about eggnog! It’s not just for sipping! (Or gulping…) I love using eggnog to add a rich, holiday flavor to traditional recipes during the winter.
We get our milk delivered on Tuesday mornings and every week, as soon as November gets here, my kids excitedly open our milk box in the dark, early morning, anticipating the arrival of the first quart of eggnog. I confess that I am as excited as they are when it finally arrives!
This eggnog coffee frappe actually combines two of my favorite things – eggnog and coffee. If you are feeling really indulgent, make some Eggnog French Toast for breakfast and wash it down with this tasty Eggnog Coffee Frappe.
Using ice in this frappe helps lighten it up a bit. It will still give you all of your favorite eggnog flavors but you get the bonus of a refreshing coffee boost. This recipe isn’t quite a Starbucks copycat recipe but I promise you’ll love it.
For an evening snack, use decaf coffee, pour this into smaller cups and drizzle some Bailey’s over the top! Enjoy!
Eggnog Coffee Frappe …
Eggnog Coffee Frappe #SundaySupper
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed dark coffee
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, put ice in first. Add dark coffee (or espresso), eggnog, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until ice cubes are crushed and drink is frothy.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and grated nutmeg.
For more delicious recipes using EGGNOG, check out the links from our Sunday Supper family below!
- Caramel Bottom Eggnog Cheesecake by Botton Left of Mitten
- Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake by Crazed Mom
- Eggnog Bread Pudding with Warm Whiskey Sauce by The Crumby Cupcake
- Eggnog Bundt Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Eggnog Macarons by Baking Sense
- Eggnog Macaroons by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Eggnog Pie by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gingerbread Bars with Eggnog Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Layered Gingerbread Cake with Eggnog Frosting by The Freshman Cook
- Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes by Authentically Candace
- Coconut Milk Eggnog by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Eggnog Coffee Frappe by And She Cooks
- Gingerbread Eggnog Latte by Palatable Pastime
- Spiked Eggnog Hot White Cocoa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Traditional Homemade Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
Breakfast and Breakfast Pastries
- Baked Eggnog Donuts by Life Tastes Good
- Coconut Eggnog Overnight Oats (with homemade eggnog) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Eggnog Scones by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Syrup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Eggnog Scones by Feeding Big
- Craig Claiborne’s Eggnog Mousse by Food Lust People Love
- Easy Eggnog Fudge by Sunday Supper Movement
- Eggnog Crème Anglaise by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Eggnog Panna Cotta with Cinnamon Whipped Cream by Tramplingrose
- Eggnog Pudding Parfaits by Pies and Plots
- Healthy Eggnog Rice Pudding by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Eggnog Ice Cream by Simple and Savory
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.