Do you end up with leftover Halloween candy and wonder what to do with it? Or are you just looking to get rid of the temptation in one delicious recipe? If you’ve got leftover candy this week, you are going to want to make this super easy nutty candy bar fudge.
There are fancier fudge recipes out there that require a candy thermometer. This is not one such recipe.
To make this nutty candy bar fudge, you need leftover candy bars, salty cashews, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk. So easy. No candy thermometer necessary.
You are going to need about 2 to 2 1/2 cups of chopped candy bars. Save out about 3/4 cup of candy bars and put them in the freezer while you are preparing the rest of the fudge. This will serve as the top layer of fudge and it won’t melt immediately into the warm chocolate if it has been chilled a bit.
Nutty Candy Bar Fudge
You need this fudge. It’s too easy to pass up… For other creative ways to use up your leftover Halloween candy this fall, be sure to check out all the #SundaySupper recipes below!
- 2 cups chopped candy bars (Snickers, Butterfingers, Peanut Butter Cups, Baby Ruth)
- 2½ cups chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup salted cashews
- Chop 2 cups of candy bars. Save out ½ cup to ¾ cup and put it in the freezer.
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium low heat and stir to combine until melted.
- Add 1½ cups candy bars. Stir.
- Place parchment paper in an 8 x 8 pan.
- Evenly spread frozen chopped candy in the bottom of the 8 x 8 pan.
- Pour melted chocolate and candy over the top. Smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares.
- Candy Bar Blondies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Gluten Free Seven Layer Candy Bar by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Halloween Hangover Blondies by Cricket’s Confections
- Leftover Candy Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bars by Books n’ Cooks
- Gooey Candy Bar Brownie Cups by Desserts Required
- Leftover Candy Stuffed Brownies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Cake by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cake by NinjaBaker
- Candy Bar Truffles by The Crumby Cupcake
- Candy Toffee by Family Foodie
- Candy Filled Lollipops by The Freshman Cook
- Nutty Candy Bar Fudge by And She Cooks
- Butterfinger Biscotti by The Redhead Baker
- Candy Bar Oatmeal Cookies by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Full of Secrets Chocolate Chip Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Candy Popcorn Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Inside Out Caramel Apple Muffins by Caroline’s Cooking
- Under the Sea Snack Mix by Pies and Plots
- Lemon Drop Chicken Chow Mein by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Snickapplebutterway Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.